Here's a rundown, free-stylin' the list:
- Today was the last day for Dr. Howe's class. I see post-Waag lunches happening for the remainder of the semester.
- I have at least three different Spanish poems in my head. Uninvited.
- I'm cold. Yeah, that's all there is to that.
- I'm going to see Happy Feet tomorrow -- and it just happens to have the teaser trailer for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix among its previews...
- I forgot to eat supper. Crap.
- I think I left my umbrella in FH 406. Luckily, that's where I have German in the morn.
- I think I've been ripped off by a Half.com seller. It's been almost a month since I ordered my copy of Speak English Like An American. It's a no-show.
- Why are FreshInk cards leaving me? The bookstore is no longer going to sell Hallmark cards. I can just feel the joys of my life slip-sliding away.
Simon says: You know, the nearer your destination, the more you're slip-slidin' away.
Is that so?