Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The grass may be greener on the other side, but it still needs mowing.

Apparently I have to keep moving to stay sane. I'm back in Murray for a refresher. I have things I want to get done. While I don't mind whiling away the hours at home, well, I can only knit so much before I go insane.

I've made myself a decent-sized list of things to do tomorrow. I'm not calling it a new year's resolution or anything, but I'm actually going to try to get a jump-start on this semester. I can already feel that once it gets started, it'll snowball out o' control. It's best to not put things off, so says my conscience.

I'm uploading a handful of photos to Flickr. I got a handy-dandy tripod for Christmas, so during the last few seconds of daylight on New Year's Eve, I tore it out of the package and used it to shoot a few fun-filled photos. Yay for alliteration!

Were somebody to force me to make a resolution, it would be to write more. Yeah.

No comments: