Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Quick update.

Photography is crazy. I shot pictures all afternoon and evening yesterday. And then I went to the dark room, and all that developing jazz took me almost three hours. I'm not sure how well my pictures turned out, but it's looking bleak. I guess I'll find out this afternoon 'cause I'm going back here in a minute to print some pictures. We have eight prints with the theme of shadows due Friday. I bet it will take me today and tomorrow to get my prints done. 'Cause, you know, I have to figure in American Idol time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, let me know if you need me to run by the darkroom for a quick refresher demo or something. hahah love you cass. sorry i wasn't more help on the phone, its always easier in person.
-Adrienne

is your class from 8 - 12 in the morn? i was trying to get a hold of michael yesterday but he was already gone.