Monday, February 04, 2008

Getting it all together.

It's now less than two weeks before I go to Honduras. I am, of course, making a last minute scramble to collect all the things I need for the trip. Here are the highlights of my collection thus far:

  • Plane tickets
  • Malaria pills
  • Hand-crank flashlight
  • Craft supplies
  • Chest-tightening cough

One of these things is not like the others. One of these things just doesn't belong.

Of course, I have quite a few more things to get a hold of. And a few to get rid of, too.

3 comments:

elizabeth said...

is it the hand-crank flashlight? am i right? AM I RIGHT?


i got your note in the post! if only you knew how much it brightens my universe to get mail, and on some pretty amazing stationery, too. you can expect a return on the favor once you're deep in the jungles speakin' spanish.

j.e.n. said...

now you can add mosquito net to that list too!

holly said...

malaria pills = crazy dream pills. journal them for me, won't you?