Thursday, May 12, 2005

mine

[Name] Cassidy.
[Nickname] Sassy, Cass, the whole plethora that Holly has created ranging from Diddy to Virus.
[Screen name] It depends. I don't AOL, and I have at least three elsewhere. Identity crises abound.
[Location] Murray.
[Marital Status] Singular.
[Eye color] Hazel.
[Height] 5'5''ish.
[Shoe size] Ranging anywhere from 8 to 9.5.
[Parents still together] They are.
[Siblings] The one and only Sissy.
[In school/graduated] At Murray for who-knows-how-long.
[What do you drive] The Buh-yoo-ick.

Favorites:
[Color] It all comes back to green sooner or later.
[Number] 4.
[Animal] I have a soft spot somewhere for most. I do want a puppy.
[Flower] Tiger lilies are neat.
[Scent] The first grass-cutting of the season. Familiar scents. The ones that make me reminisce.
[Drinks] I've been on a Pepsi kick. Sweet tea. You know, caffeinated things like four-dollar coffee.

Do you...
[Color your hair?] I quit that years ago.
[Twirl your hair?] I guess.
[Have tattoos?] None that I know of.
[Have Piercings?] The traditional ears.
[Drink/Smoke?] I have not formed any habits.
[Like roller coasters?] I could live without being on another one, but they're okay.
[Wish you could live somewhere else?] Sometimes. But where?
[Want more piercings?] Not particularly.
[Like cleaning?] Most days, no.
[Write in cursive or print?] Either, but I like my print much, much better. It's actually legible.
[Sweat a lot?] I usually try to avoid those situations.
[Own a web cam?] No.
[Know how to drive?] Sometimes I wonder.
[Diet?] Heh.
[Own a cell phone?] Yeah, yeah.
[Ever get off the damn computer?] Not at work. That's my job, right? Otherwise, I'm trying to wean myself away.

Have you ever...
[Gotten a speeding ticket?] No indeedy.
[Been in a wreck?] One in which I wasn't driving and one in which I was.
[Been arrested?] Ha, no.
[Been in a fist fight?] Hmm, not sure, but I don't think so.
[Kicked someone in the nuts?] Probably, but I'm sure it's been at least ten years since.
[Stolen anything?] The answer to this is probably yes.
[Held a gun?] Yes, and I more than likely shouldn't ever again.
[Drank?] Sure.
[Been so drunk you couldn't remember your name?] Never been drunk.
[Considered a life of crime?] You know, in about fifth grade, a friend and I attempted to write up some phony business letters to send to a girl we didn't like. Just the other day I realized that would have been some sort of mail fraud. Isn't that a federal offense?
[Considered being a hooker?] Not on purpose.
[Cheated on someone? ] Haven't exactly had the opportunity, but I would not, never, no way.
[Cried over a girl?] Yes.
[Cried over a boy?] Yes.
[Lied to someone?] Yes.
[Been in love?] Pretty sure that's a no.
[Fallen for your best friend?] The chicken or the egg?
[Made out with just a friend?] Can't say I have.
[Been rejected?] Certainly, but I tend to avoid the possibility.
[Been in lust?] Ha, yes.
[Used someone?] Now that I think about it.
[Been used?] That's what I've decided to call it.
[Been cheated on?] Not actually.
[Been kissed?] *sigh*

Current:
[Mood] I don't know. Is the fact that I'm doing this thing at 8:30 in the morning an indicator? You're right. It's not. What am I saying?
[Taste] Chocolate. The Big Bowl of Finals Week Candy here at the desk.
[Hair] Not nearly as dry as it should be. I didn't wake up as early as I should have.
[Thing I ought to be doing] Studying for Spanish. Planning for Spain.
[CDs in stereo] At home, I have a supplement CD that went with my old Spanish textbook in my player. I'm a dork.
[Crush] None too significant. None too possible.

The last time:
[Last book you read] Like Water for Chocolate.
[Last movie you saw] I watched some of Half Baked yesterday. I was bored.
[Last thing you ate] A nasty, nasty, nasty Milky Way Midnight. It was supposed to be dark chocolate, but I didn't realize it until I looked at the wrapper. It tasted like rubbing alcohol.
[Last person you talked to on the phone] A girl who just called the desk. Wrong number.

Do you:
[Do drugs?] I don't.
[Have a dream that keeps coming back?] It's never the same dream, but various dreams that might go in a series. Like the public unisex restroom dreams. It's weird.
[Play an instrument?] I try to play guitar.
[Believe there is life on other planets?] You know, it wouldn't surprise me all that much.
[Remember your first love?] Haha, I do.
[Still love him/her?] Okay, folks, it wasn't love. And no.
[Read the newspaper?] Are you kidding me? I never know what's going on in the world. That's really sad, too.
[Have any gay or lesbian friends?] Surely so.
[Believe in miracles?] Yes.
[Believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?] I wonder, but I think it can be done.
[Consider yourself tolerant of others?] When I'm pretending to be the person I want to be.
[Consider love a mistake?] No. It's probably the only non-mistake.
[Have a favorite candy?] Not really.
[Believe in magic?] I'd like to say no, but you never know what's possible.
[Believe in God?] Yes.
[Have a secret crush?] Hmm, maybe. ;-)
[Do they know yet?] Absolutely not.

Love life:
[First crush] Justin Mooney.
[First kiss] There have been no real ones.
[Ever been in love?] Do you have to keep reminding me that I haven't?
[Do you believe in love at first sight?] Uh, no.
[Do you believe in "the one?"] In some ways, yes, but I can't bring myself to believe that there is really someone for everyone. I don't know. Ask me, and I'll try to explain.
[Describe your ideal significant other] I've tried to concoct a formula for this man. I can't. I do know this. I want to be able to know God better by knowing him. That's all I got.

No comments: