Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Game of Five!

Songs I love
  1. "Why Georgia" by John Mayer
  2. "Passing Afternoon" by Iron and Win
  3. "Cry in the Sun" by Better Than Ezra
  4. "Landslide" by Stevie Nicks
  5. "Babylon" by Jennifer Daniels

Details about me

  1. I'm a senior in college, and I still don't really know when I am going to graduate.
  2. I'm becoming a bit ridiculous with my obsession with British children's literature.
  3. I have a Flickr Pro account for which I paid a small sum of money, and I use 0% of my 2 GB upload capacity every month.
  4. My 22nd birthday is a week from tomorrow.
  5. I was not in any of the pictures that Dr. Waag showed yesterday during his Segovia promotional slideshow. :-(

Things I did yesterday

  1. I found out I made a 92 on my History of the English Language test.
  2. I wrote a short short story that I titled "Rapture," but by the time I turned it in, I changed the name to "White Wash."
  3. I skipped conversation class at the BSU/BCM because...
  4. I went on a date with Holly to Asian Buffet.
  5. I watched an episode of The Cosby Show.

Things that make me happy

  1. New books
  2. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe coming to theatres this holiday season
  3. Autumn
  4. Tuesday night English Education Impression Association get-togethers
  5. Dancing like no one is looking because, um, no one is looking

Things that impress me

  1. Artists -- of all kinds
  2. The night sky
  3. That John's still alive
  4. Segovia's aqueduct
  5. People who really listen and care

Things that don't impress me

  1. I'm with Jenny: bad grammar
  2. Yearbooks with trapped white space and without captions
  3. Jewelry (this could change)
  4. In-your-face and gratuitous religiosity
  5. Murray State parking

The next part is supposed to be "Five people who get to do this next," but let's get real. I don't have five people to push this off on.

Because of this, I checked A. A. Milne's The World of Pooh and The World of Christopher Robin out of the library today. Long live children's literature.

No comments: