- "Why Georgia" by John Mayer
- "Passing Afternoon" by Iron and Win
- "Cry in the Sun" by Better Than Ezra
- "Landslide" by Stevie Nicks
- "Babylon" by Jennifer Daniels
Details about me
- I'm a senior in college, and I still don't really know when I am going to graduate.
- I'm becoming a bit ridiculous with my obsession with British children's literature.
- I have a Flickr Pro account for which I paid a small sum of money, and I use 0% of my 2 GB upload capacity every month.
- My 22nd birthday is a week from tomorrow.
- I was not in any of the pictures that Dr. Waag showed yesterday during his Segovia promotional slideshow. :-(
Things I did yesterday
- I found out I made a 92 on my History of the English Language test.
- I wrote a short short story that I titled "Rapture," but by the time I turned it in, I changed the name to "White Wash."
- I skipped conversation class at the BSU/BCM because...
- I went on a date with Holly to Asian Buffet.
- I watched an episode of The Cosby Show.
Things that make me happy
- New books
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe coming to theatres this holiday season
- Tuesday night English Education Impression Association get-togethers
- Dancing like no one is looking because, um, no one is looking
Things that impress me
- Artists -- of all kinds
- The night sky
- That John's still alive
- Segovia's aqueduct
- People who really listen and care
Things that don't impress me
- I'm with Jenny: bad grammar
- Yearbooks with trapped white space and without captions
- Jewelry (this could change)
- In-your-face and gratuitous religiosity
- Murray State parking
The next part is supposed to be "Five people who get to do this next," but let's get real. I don't have five people to push this off on.
Because of this, I checked A. A. Milne's The World of Pooh and The World of Christopher Robin out of the library today. Long live children's literature.