Saturday, December 10, 2005

Don't need to lose it to know that you got it

The weekend before finals ain't quite what it used to be. I have no fear of the coming week. The week of hell is the week before finals, and it's over. And that's all that matters.

I've spent today doing relatively nothing.

Yesterday afternoon, I had to finish my world lit paper after my last class. I had already finished classes an hour before the notion of the novelty came to me. But I had to furiously finish the paper before the offices in Faculty closed up at 4:30, so I couldn't quite relax yet. I dashed in to drop my paper off in the box a half an hour before closing time, walked back to my apartment, hit the couch, and have hardly been up since. I've been reading Bee Season. I'm almost done. It's good to read whatever I want. Though I should be reading A Passage to India for world lit. Ah, I've got until Tuesday.

No comments: