Monday, June 07, 2004

*sigh*

Just in case you are undecided and need a nudge to make up your mind, apartment hunting sucks. I've spent four hours riding around, writing down numbers, calling numbers, and looking at apartments. I've seen three. They range in the strictest categories of wow, mmmkay, and goo gaw a-mighty no. The best one is in a less desirable location, however. It's not exactly close to campus, but it is in a quiet area. Hmm. It's nice, and the price isn't bad. Oh, I'm so bad with commitment. I should just get it, shouldn't I? Yeah, I'll get back with you on that.

So now what? I don't have a job either. I need an apartment before they're all taken. I need a job before they're all taken. I'm in a predicament because I've given my word on paying two months' rent here, but I need to get an apartment for next month instead of waiting until August. Nobody wants to hire someone without work experience. I'm still waiting to see if I'm eligible for work-study. Wah, wah, wah. It'll all work out, right? How about I sleep on it? I think I need a nap.

No comments: