Sunday, January 29, 2006

(v.g.)

Miles on stationary bike 6 (g.), floors climbed on stair stepper 5 (I'm weak), iPods 1 (quite excellent).

Okay, I swear I'm going to shut up about this. I was just proud of my mileage increase. And my iPod nano! Good stuff.

I've been entirely productive today. Went to the Journey. Did a little unnecessary shopping. True, one of the stores was Radio Shack for some cute little skins and socks for the iPod. But I balanced that off with the Dollar Tree. Everything's $1! That can't hurt, right? I went to the library for a huge chunk of the afternoon/evening to get all caught up for all four of my classes tomorrow. I even checked out the book I'm going to read for my COM 372 analysis, which isn't due for, like, a month.

Tomorrow's going to be a seriously long day. I'm going to be on campus from 7:30 am to 9:00 pm. Faaar too long. The problem is that I can't come back home before my night class because I have to go watch a movie for Span-Am lit from 3:30-5:30 or something. My afternoon classes don't end until 2:20 and my night class begins at 6:00. During that hour break from 2:30-3:30, I'll being going to get a coffee the size of a wastebasket and an IV.

No comments: