Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The dregs

Pseudo-midterm has eaten my life away. No time for anything, especially blogature. One day I'll be back.

Maybe.

Thing of note: Got my results from the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator today. I've taken this test before, but I didn't really remember anything about it. But wow, reading my type profile is like reading a paper someone has written about me after having followed me around all of my life -- or maybe just a really good horoscope. Quite impressive. And it makes me feel a little better about myself. Aaand it kind of proves that my contradictory nature isn't as contradictory as I thought. But, let's be real, I could just be letting it stroke my ego about being a noble deed-doer. Maybe that's a little off.

Really, scheduling my life around American Idol isn't helping anything. Ooh-whoah-whoah.

No comments: