Monday, April 11, 2005

stupid english

Oh. My. Gosh. I do not want to revise my BarbCobb paper. Just thinking about it makes me mad. It is a dang good paper with a dang good argument. Okay, so maybe it's not that good, but it sure doesn't deserve the hatin' BC gave it. This isn't just a revision she's wanting this time. The one time I think my argument is sound, she wants me to start all over again! The nerve...

So I got my bike today. I'm not so sure it's not a dude's. And who knew that riding a bike is only so much fun in the memories? Yeah, it kinda hurts. I'm gonna have to do some conditioning before I make my big campus debut. Till then, I'll just keep whirling around in the parking lot and chickening out when I get to the stop sign at Poplar.

I bought another pair of flip flops at WalMart. I'm coercing my White Stage ones into being comfortable. We're getting there. But I went ahead and got some Sand N Sun jobs to make do. They have red thongs. I wanted black. Oh, well. They didn't have them.

I'm really tired. It's midnight. I am so tempted to just not do the paper, and come into class saying I'll have it on Wednesday. But I don't need to do that. I have way too many other things to be worrying about. Putting this paper off will not help at all. What I'll probably do is a really crappy revision of what I've got. I'll not succumb to her torturous comments. And then she'll hand it back to me for another revision. Stupid English major.

No comments: