Thursday, April 14, 2005

to do, to do

I registered for classes this morning. At 7:35. You know, that is a weird feeling. 'Cause you know the RacerTouch lines opened up for me at 5:00 am. I just happened to wake up with a start at that time this morning. I didn't realize I could've scheduled because I'd already planned on scheduling once I got to work. I might be wrong, but I think it's the first time I didn't call as soon as the lines opened. And I got right through. I didn't even hear the "Welcome to RacerTouch. Please hold for the next available line. --acerTouch. Please hold for the next available line. Welcome to RacerTouch please hold for the ne--" guy. But, oh, how his mantra will forever be emblazoned on my memory. Anyway, I'm moving on back to the fifteen hours next semester. It's history of the English language, world literature, teaching literation, intro to fiction, and Spanish 301.

It yet another no-class Thursday. We cancelled teaching writing so much that I don't have a clue what's going on in there. I do know that I have a unit plan and a portfolio due in there by the end of the semester. I also have a unit plan to do for teaching reading. And I have two research papers--one for women's lit and one for advanced comp. I also have a poster presentation in Spanish to be preparing for. I am tired of school.

Thirteen millions things to do, and I'm not sure which one to start with. I also have a philosophy post due tomorrow that I need to work on. And I need to fill out some crap for KIIS. (I thought I was through filling out stuff.) My study abroad orientation is at UK this weekend. I need some driving directions.

And of all people, the crazy lady just walked in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that makes me laugh about the --acer touch guy coz it's true.

i did the same thing thursday morning. i didn't call until 10 in the a.m.! who knew? yay for being upperclassmen!

Jenny