Monday, September 12, 2005

Chicken, bock bock

I ought to be reading on Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry during the couple hours before I go to the BSU for some cream soda. But alas. It's mindless survey time. (RTHMC is a very good book so far. And everyone who has read it loves it. So I'm excited.)

1. What is your ringtone?
Nokia's Montuno. Forever and always.

2. What was your favorite childhood cartoon?
How about DarkWing Duck? What ever happened to him?

3. Who is the coolest person you've ever met?
Hey, Holly. Remember when we yelled at Scotty Crowe? He's definitely been talking bad about us. What, with that dirty look and cold shoulder he gave us.

4. What did you dress as for Halloween last year?
I don't even remember Halloween last year. I'm going to say I dressed up as myself. That's a safe bet.

5. What was your favorite movie growing up?
Wizard of Oz, fo' sho'. And I watched my VHS Aladdin about a gazillion times.

6. What did you want to be when you were young?
Artist, writer, singer, teacher. Any combination of those would've been alright.

7. What did you want to be when you were in high school?
A psychologist, maybe? And I went through the I'm-gonna-be-a-missionary phase.

8. Describe yourself in sixth grade.
Oh, dear. Well, I was a big confused blob of braces, barrel bangs, and a little cheap-o necklace with two charms: K and Z. Holla.

9. What's the first thing you notice about people?
Honestly, I don't know. I think it might be eyes.

10. Important physical features in the opposite sex?
I'm not sure this is considered a physical feature, but it's a characteristic that manifests itself physically: Eye contact.

11. Worst childhood fear?
Tornadoes. Snakes.

12. Worst fear now?
Being completely alone. In the forever-isolated sense.

13. Describe your first boyfriend/girlfriend?
Well, he looked just like he does now. Only now he has a molestache.

14. Any inside jokes for anyone?
Um, not really. Which is sad.

15. Turn ons?
Goes back to the eye contact. It speaks volumes about other traits I enjoy.

16. Turn offs?
Constant complaining. And silence. Let's talk and let's talk about stuff, okay?

17. Favorite bands in high school?
Hmm. I listened to a lot of the country music, like your Tim McGraws and such. And things like Steven Curtis Chapman and Relient K.

18. What's the worst job you've had?
Well, my resume is a short one. But I venture to say that my current job won't be my worst.

19. What is your worst vice?
Procrastination. As much as I love it, it is not good for me at all.

20. What are your biggest pet peeves?
Chewing with your mouth open. Being talked down to.

21. Realist or dreamer?
We all need to be a little of both. Extremists are scary.

22. Red or blue?
I like both, but not together.

23. PB&J or grilled cheese?
Mmm, either would do.

24. Flowers or chocolates?
Flowers, I think. Though chocolates would be good, too.

25. Gold or silver?
Silver. Definitely.

26. Yankees or Red Sox?
You might as well asked me which eye I'd like a needle jabbed in.

27. What cussword do you use most often?
When it comes down to it, "shit" leaps out most often, and so often goes unnoticed.

28. What was your first job?
I guess tutoring Brittany Kitchens.

29. What is your favorite board game?
So there's not really a board involved, unless you count the one you use to write on. Scattergories.

30. What is the best concert you've seen?
John Mayer, last August, Nashville.

31. What are your pets names?
The one and only John Mayer Cusack.

32. What is the worst fashion trend you've seen?
Tight shirts on guys. Yeeeck.

33. What is the oldest thing in your closet?
Probably those leather easyspirit sandals I bought when I was a junior in high school.

34. What stickers do you have on your car?
A Murray State one you can't see because my windows are tinted, and there is a Kentucky State Police sticker in one back side window. It was on there when I got the car.

35. What do you hear right now?
"Fever Dream" by Iron and Wine. The A/C.

36. If you could have a drink of anything this second, what would it be?
That cream soda sounds good.

37. Does anything on your body hurt right now?
I kinda feel a headache coming on, but we'll ignore that.

38. What's your job position called?
Lab supervisor. What a joke.

39. Do you own a picture phone?
No. I'm still clunking around the dull silver Nokia with pieces missing.

40. What's your mom's favorite band/musician?
If I asked her, she'd say she doesn't know. Then she might claim somebody like Rod Stewart or Aaron Neville. Or John Mayer.

41. What's your dad's favorite band/musician?
He likes the Elvis. Anything bluesy or with pretty guitar or piano instrumentals.

42. What was your high school's mascot?
The Trojan, Travis Jordan.

43. What's your favorite bottled water?
Sam's Choice, no doubt.

44. What's the next concert/show you're going to and when?
Erm, Century Century on October 22?

45. What's the next movie that you want to see?
Everything is Illuminated.

46. What were you doing at 9pm last night?
Leaving my sister's house.

47. What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
Caramel macchiato. How I miss you.

48. What are you wearing?
My Moonlite Bar-B-Q tee-shirt (which reminds me of being Tror's teacher's aid, for some reason) and the jeans I don't like.

49. Did you attend your high school prom?
Senior year. That was enough.

50. Who's your dream man/woman?
I started my list about him this summer. Not complete, and even when it is, it probably doesn't matter. And chances are, you'll never see it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your new layout makes me want to hug it and subsequently hate xanga cause i cain't to that. we will go on a date soon. maybe wednesday night? let me know-it.

<3,
b/f/f/

p.s. thank you for the card.

Anonymous said...

wednesday night, 6:30 p.m. it is. we'll decide on a restaurant later, because i feel it inappropriate to try to decide anything in advance. we are indecisive.

chicken, bock bock. wheeeere jussstin?

<3, b/f/f/