artist: century century
album: seattle '98 bootleg
This little thing here has quite a lineage, one I'd rather not recount, but it is my duty to keep it alive.
Three things I'm wearing right now:
- The girliest socks I own. They have little purple flowers across the toe and around the ankle.
- The jeans I wear practically every day. They're about to give out.
- And um, a white half-length sleeved, boat-neck shirt.
Three things on my desk:
Okay, you must first know that I don't have a desk. It's the trunk in the middle of my living room floor I'm using as a coffee table, which I am, in turn, using as a desk.
- The Dido CD that Ashley let me borrow to burn.
- My Quik Tune guitar tuner that decided to somewhat die yesterday.
- The stack of really cute blank-inside cards that I, once upon a time, thought I'd send to my FY girls. Ha.
Three things I want to do before I die:
- Write a book. I don't know what kind.
- Travel outside of this continent.
- Fall in love, of course.
Three good ways to describe my personality:
- Slightly creative, on good days.
Three bad things about my personality:
- I can get a little defensive.
- Too often, my attitude is one of indifference.
- I have the confidence of a pissant.
Three things I like about my body:
- The color of my eyes.
- Some days, my hair.
- Yeah, that's about it.
Three things I don't like about my body:
- My feet.
- My fingernails.
- My everything else.
Three things I say the most:
- "...and all that jazz."
- I find that "quite" is one of my favorite adverbs.
- As is "indeed."
Three places I want to go:
- The New England states.
- An Asian country.
- A European country.
(I know. I tried to be as specific as possible.)
Three names I go by:
Three screen-names I have had:
Three people I consider best friends:
Three CDs I couldn't live without:I tried to limit myself to one John Mayer CD, but I realized I couldn't. Then after I decided it would be a random choice between three, I couldn't think of another CD I really couldn't live without. So here they are. Count 'em. Three John Mayer CDs. I can live without them. They're just my favorites.
- Room for Squares
- Heavier Things
- Any Given Thursday, Disc Two
Three websites I visit the most frequently:
Three books I want to read:
- The Screwtape Letters, C. S. Lewis
- My People's Waltz, Dale Ray Phillips
- The Catcher in the Rye, J. D. Salinger
(I know. I can't believe I haven't read it either.)
Three things that make me cry:
- Being yelled at.
- Losing someone, regardless of the means.
- The most random things can make me cry if I haven't for a long, long time.
Three things that make me laugh:
- Random outbursts, i.e. "Daddy!"
- My family, in all their retarded glory.
- When someone, usually Holly, and I say the same crazy thing at the same time.