Sunday, February 27, 2005

quick and dirty

I'm feeling completely unmotivated. For hours, I've been contemplating doing work. I have a women's lit test to prepare for, and I'm not sure how to go about that. I have a "short exercise" to do for BobCarb, but it looks like it's supposed to be an eleven-paragraph essay. That kind of bothers me, so I ignore the assignment altogether. And I have a page-and-a-half-in-Spanish culture credit to write up. The film I'm writing about? Intacto, which I saw like three weeks ago or something. Let's see if IMDB can conjure up some memories to write about... All of this, I need to do in roughly two hours so I can get a good night's sleep. Because I didn't sleep nearly fourteen hours during what I'm going to inaccurately refer to as last night. Hey, I needed that rest. Or hibernation.

No comments: