Friday, August 26, 2005

like a friday afternoon

So I managed to make a decent outfit involving the shirt and a pair of the shoes. I don't know if it matched. I don't care. My Spain earrings matched the shirt, so that's good.

I'm bad with homework. The one assigment I had for Spanish, I didn't do it. I attempted to do it in class. And thank goodness Bodevin is scatter-brained. He's going to take it up Monday.

Saw Justin, Ryan, and PDR (totally forgot his name was Casey when I tried to address him) in the Curris Center. Possible chicken-thirtying will take place.

It's Friday. If only every week was this short, I might make it. Though, I don't think this semester is going to be too bad.

Is that thunder I hear? I thought I wasn't going to have to take a nap, but okay, weather. If you must.

No comments: