Monday, August 22, 2005

my cold, cold heart

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to handle this.

My Holly called me a bit ago, proposing we go to lunch. After lying in bed for a few more minutes, I got up and went to the living room. There I found, amidst everything else scattered about, the WalMart bag I have full of toiletries. I rummaged around, found my new toothbrush, and I saw it immediately. Whoever works at Oral B and produced this toothbrush is an idiot. What is the "clever" name of this product line to which this brush belongs? Artic Advantage. Artic Advantage, with an icy-looking background and everything. C'mon people. It's spelled Arctic. I probably learned that in third grade around about the time my spelling words were things like Barcelona. Against my better judgment, I opened the package and used the toothbrush, with the misspelling emblazoned on the side in big letters. *sigh*

It is a sad situation when I'm getting snobby with my toothbrush, isn't it?

No comments: