Saturday, February 21, 2004

can i get another guinness?

Bleh. That's about how I feel. It's a pretty day outside, though. Thus far, I've accomplished the following: breakfast, laundry, talking to my sister on the phone, and pseudo-studying for my Hovie midterm. My greatest accomplishment probably is that 320.9 distance I got on this little animal cruelty game I've been playing. But the little penguin is so cute flying through the air after it's been batted across the arctic...

Last night was a lot of fun. There's really nothing like your residential college head offering to buy you a cold one when you turn twenty-one. And then there was the riding around looking at apartments for Ash and Les. Many of them we looked at got the "Cass' Stamp O' Disapproval." "I ain't gon' have my friends living in no dimly lit ghetto next to Cape Fear over here..." "But really. If they'd just hide the hitches on those trailers, they'd really be classy." We also had to send out a search party to find a satisfactory public restroom in Murray. I don't believe I've ever laughed so hard in a Kroger restroom. As a matter of fact, I don't think I had ever been in a Kroger restroom... Then we took a trip to Paris. Because that's what you do when you've got nothing better to do, right? Good times were indeed had.

Welp, I'm gonna go work on some DiscipleNow stuff. Or maybe I'll work on my penguin distance. I should really get my priorities straight.

No comments: