Tuesday, February 03, 2004

it's not always rainbows and butterflies

in my ears
songs about jane
artist: maroon 5
song: she will be loved


So I've got this new look, eh? I'm not really sure if I like it or not. It's a little screwy. We'll see how it goes.

I haven't blogginated in a couple days, but for good reason. Not too much has happened. I'm afraid that's how the rest of the semester is going to be. Except for when I want to gouge my eyeballs out. That's interesting, right? I've resolved myself to be a bookworm this semester. I've been accused of being one before, but no, this is for real. It sucks, but I can't afford to get behind. Yesterday, I spent a couple hours in the library trying to get caught up. I didn't do so well. I did get some stuff done, but I'm not industrious, I guess. I have like zero motivation. It is not my nature to try to get things done before the last minute, but with my classes this semester, that's just not going to work. I think I'm going to spend time in the library every day of the week. Seriously. I know I could do my stuff in the room, but there are less distractions there. And I am probably less likely to fall asleep, although I did doze off a couple times in there yesterday... I'm not ready for my life be all hectic like this. Because I know it's never going to get easier.

No comments: