Thursday, February 19, 2004

my baby don't mess around

in my ears
friction, baby
artist: better than ezra
song: king of new orleans


It's been a good day, by golly. I can probably attribute most of the goodity of it to the wonderful weather. I loooove it. I wish it'd stick around.

So I went to the BSU's open mic coffee house tonight instead of studying Spanish or reading humanities. It was worth it, I must say. Between the acoustic version of "Hey Ya," the Irish jig this guy played on the fiddle (...or should I call it a violin?), and the most perfect rendition of my favorite Relient K song "For the Moments I Feel Faint," I was thoroughly impressed. There were a lot of other really good performances, too. I didn't, however, partake in any of the coffee. I'm not really sure why. It smelled good...

I should really be employing myself in some act of productivity, but eh, I think I'll go to bed. I did print off my English Education curriculum checklist today. *whimpers* I have more courses left to take than I've taken already. It's sad and scary. At this rate, I might graduate before I reach middle age. But we'll see.

No comments: