Monday, February 09, 2004

porch swing swayin' like a tennessee lullaby

What's the deal? I get in the room and I couldn't shed my coat fast enough. That didn't do it, so I took the sweater off too and went with the tshirt. Now I got the window open. Aren't I too young for hot flashes?

Welp, I'm the proud owner of a new anus. That's right, that Spanish test ripped me a new one. It really helped that every word on the test was Spanish. Directions, questions, and all. I couldn't even start answering questions until I deciphered what I was supposed to do. And half the time, I didn't even understand that. Chances are, I was supposed to list what fruits and vegetables I want to buy at the super-market, but instead, I explained that ol' Juan over here should buy a bicycle instead of a second-hand car. I was lost as an Easter egg. But I blew that popsicle stand ten minutes after class was already over because Medina's next class was coming in and I'd hate to miss Ed. What a joke, but for real, we watched a really depressing video over health insurance. (Who is surprised?)

I need to pack up my livelihood and head to the library. Looks like I'll be spending some time there today. If I seem to disappear from the face of the earth, just go check the upstairs of the library. I'll probably be sacked out in a cubicle.

No comments: