Tuesday, April 06, 2004

the silliest ho(e)

in my ears
waiting for my rocket to come
artist: jason mraz
song: you and i both


We finally got the stupid RCC skit all lined out. All we have to do now is do it, but that's another story... So I'm taking this opportunity to waste my time by filling out this survey thingie.

Spell your name with bands/singers:
Cranberries
Aerosmith
Spice Girls
Sinead O'Connor
Incubus
Def Leppard
Yellowcard

Have you ever had a song written about you?
Nope.

What song makes you cry?
Not too many things make me cry, but "Cry In The Sun" is a good one.

What song makes you happy?
"The Remedy" has been doing a lot of good lately.

What do you like to listen to before bed?
Whatever is in the three-disc player. Usually a little Maroon 5, BTE, Matchbox 20, or Goo Goo Dolls.

Height
5'4", I think.

Hair color
Brown.

Skin color
Some really pale whiteness.

Eye color
Hazel, I guess. I got some green, blue, and brown up in there.

Piercings
One hole in each ear. I'm not daring.

Tattoos
None of those.

What color pants are you wearing right now?
Blue. They're jeans.

What song are you listening to now?
Nothing anymore. Holly's quit playing stuff on her computer for the moment.

What taste is in your mouth?
Nothing really. Well, maybe I need to brush my teeth...

What's the weather like?
It was beautiful today. I guess it still is out there.

How are you?
Better since we finished up working on that skit.

Do you get motion sickness?
Not like a lot of people. I can sit in the backseat of a car and read, so I guess I'm good to go.

Do you have a bad habit?
Who doesn't?

Do you get along with your parents?
Yeah, we do all right.

Do you like to drive?
For the most part, yeah. Especially if the other person who is willing to drive is a maniac, and by driving myself, I'll lower my risk of death.

Favorite T.V. show?
I don't really watch a whole lot of TV. We watch American Idol on Tuesday nights, and if RCC wasn't all up in the way of The O.C., I'd be all over that.

Favorite conditioner?
Well, I'm using this Matrix Curl Life business that the hair lady rooked me into buying. It ain't bad.

Favorite video game?
I'm not much of a player, but I like watching me some Donkey Kong.

Favorite book?
Currently, A Visitation of Spirits. Good stuff.

Favorite magazine?
I don't even know how long it's been since I've really picked up a magazine and read...

Favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Nothin' like a little M-T-N Dew.

Favorite thing to do on the weekend?
A whole lot of nothing, really.

Favorite band/group/singer/rapper?
Well, John Mayer obviously wins this.

Have you broken the law?
Well, yeah. Never been caught, though. ;-)

Have you run away from home?
No, but when I was a little kid, I was always trying to plan my escape.

Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Welp, no, but even if I did strip off and swim, they'd call it something else, I'm sure... :-)

Have you ever made a prank phone call?
If our answering machine games count, which I'm sure they do, I've made plenty of 'em.

Have you ever tipped over a Porta-Potty?
Proud to say I have not.

Have you ever used your parents' credit cards?
Well, Mom and I kinda have a joint credit card thing going on, if that counts.

Have you ever skipped school?
I did skip on senior skip day. I'm such a rebel.

Have you ever fallen asleep in the shower/bath?
Hmm, I don't think so, but that sounds like something I would do.

Have you ever been in a school play?
Hello, Nutcracker.

Have you ever let a friend cry on your shoulder?
Pretty sure I have.

Sexuality?
Hetero, thank you.

Children?
What about them? Kids last. No, no. I do want some, some day....

Have you ever been in love?
Hmm...

Have you ever had a hard time getting over someone?
Yeah.

Have you ever been hurt?
Indeed.

Your greatest regret?
Eating that Matt B's for supper. ;-)

Do you have a job?
Sadly, no.

In your MP3 player right now:
Well, I don't have an MP3 player, folks.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Bittersweet. That's a real Crayola color, too...

What makes you happy?
Lots of things. Being people I can laugh with.

Who makes you the happiest?
That's a hard one.

What's the next CD you're gonna get?
Well, the next CD I'm going to burn is probably Jason Mraz's Waiting For My Rocket To Come if I can find someone to burn it off of.

Whom do you consider good friends?
I have lots of good friends.

What do you like to do?
Could we please find a more general question? I don't know, I like to do things. ;-)

When was the last time you cried?
I don't know. And that's bad. I need a good cry. The last time I can really think of when I cried was back like a month ago when my youth minister and his family left our church.

When was the last time you got a real letter?
My mom sent me a card that I got today, but that's not a real letter, huh? Those don't happen often. Um, I guess my aunt sent me one about six months ago.

When was the last time you got e-mail?
If we're talking an email where someone actually is personally addressing me, a couple days ago.

What was the last thing you purchased?
Hmm, besides food, I guess it was Randall Kenan's Let the Dead Bury Their Dead.

What was the last TV program you watched?
American Idol.

What was the last movie you saw at the theatre?
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Excellent film.

No comments: