Tuesday, October 28, 2003

ba-dumpa-dumpa-chh

Yeah, that's Chopek doing his drum thing in the AGT intro to 3x5. No, not an index card. Question of the day: Where are the tiquetas? 'Cause they aren't here. And it's T-minus nine days 'til Juan.

Whoa, let's just say Lloyd invaded the airwaves. What more can I really say?

Ah! TIQUETAS! They're here. Woofreakinghoo! Give me a minute to get my heart back to beating...

Whew. Okay.

I'm so excited for Lauren. We went down there to show them the tickets, and she's got a new guitar. She cracks me up with all the random instruments she buys. Like that one time we went to Goodwill and she bought the $4 clarinet. Anyway, she let me play her guitar a little bit. I love the sound of an acoustic. Christmas can't get here fast enough now. Dad's getting me a Washburn, I think. For some reason, I have this thinking that if I have an acoustic, maybe I'll play more. I don't know. I'm just not feeling my electric guitar. I mean, it's my first guitar, so I have to love it, right? And I do, I just want an acoustic. But don't tell Justin. He might steal my electric from me.

So earlier I was all mad that the internet was down because I couldn't blog, but now I really don't have a whole lot to say. But hey, check out the altered lay-out of my page. I had a little time this afternoon, so I tinkered around with my template. So now my text window isn't just two inches wide. It was a little hard to read the other way, so I widened it. That's right. I put my readers' interests first. The sad part is that I probably read my own blog more than other people do. You know. 'Cause I have to check and see what's going on in my life.

No comments: