Monday, October 27, 2003

but they're covered in chocolate!

Those would be my fabulous double dipped peanuts that I tell myself I bought in honor of RhinoMo. And if Holly didn't mother freakin' rip the bag down the side, I'm not sitting here. I oughta beat her like a red-headed stepchild.

I would just like to express my love for Eric Pre-Pharm. He is just funny. Today he used context clues to figure out a sentence in Spanish. He got so excited that he proclaimed that he is practically Mexican. And he also admitted to loving Frida. He said, "I can't tell a lie. I rented it, and I really got into it. I was sitting in my living room screaming at that guy for sleeping with her sister. Gaw!" Two thumbs up for Eric Pre-Pharm. He's my Espanicular buddy.

Justin (Yes, Justin, I typed Justing that time. We're 'tards.) came by tonight to study for Lewis' million chapter test. Haha, we were real productive. We played a couple hands of Uno, locked 'er down a few times, and watched some Any Given Thursday. But Justin has faith in us. That's promise.

Well, I have to write Henry the Paper before Barb Cobb feeds me to Billy Shakes for lunch. And things like that can't happen on holidays!

No comments: