Thursday, October 23, 2003

a trashy, trashy, inbred good time

So I've come to the conclusion that I'm never going to get my laundry done. Yes, Justin and Ryan came by again. Why am I going to have about seventy thousand snapshots of them making mankey love on the futon? Because I love them. It's not everyday you find two fellas like them on the side of the road. Or is it?

I have a dilemma. Yes, like Nelly and Kelly. I was walking to humanities this morn and my hair was all flying in the breeze and coincidently in my face-uh. I don't know, maybe I was talking or inhaling extremely abnormally or something and I sucked a hair down my throat. And it's still there. I've been battling this thing all day, and I still can't get it coughed up. I'll keep you posted.

Chances are, if you read my blog, you read Holly's too, but I figure it's about time to give a shout out to her page. Her experiences strikingly resemble mine. Maybe because we're roommates and essentially the same person. But I have suspicions that you won't be too bored if you read her blog in conjunction with mine. It's quite interesting and hilarious actually.

And while I'm making suggestions, why don't you check out Stick Figure Death Theatre. Yeah, it's a trashy, trashy, inbred good time.

On that note, I'm gonna go. I have a two page something-or-another due tomorrow morning, and I haven't started. But what's new?

No comments: