Thursday, October 30, 2003

easy, breezy, beautiful

I would just like to wish everyone a very happy holiday! Advice for Holly: You owe someone a shout out. Say, "I love you, grey sweatpants."

Yeah, so I'm not eating lunch with Holly and Ashley 'cause I ate some waffle fries while RhinoMo ate his chicken. [insert universal sign for chicken here] I should be reading Tall Tales from the Mekong Delta for creative writing 'cause I really don't like having to wing quizzes and not being able to discuss the story in class, but I'm in such a bloggin'-and-listenin'-to-John-and-complainin'-'bout-my-headache kinda mood. I took some rip-off Excedrin Migraine last night and that helped, but I have such a low drug tolerance, that stuff had me not knowing who I am or where I was at. I should probably just calm the eff down.

I'm such a fabulous person, making the world a John Mayer place one person at a time. I just burned Ashley a little CD reppin' all the aspects of our boy: Inside Wants Out, Room For Squares, Heavier Things, and bootleg tracks recorded from shows. It doesn't get much better. If only I could've fit both Love Soon and Sucker on that CD, but I didn't put either one. You can't put one without the other. That's just how it works. Love Soon then Sucker. The one-two punch. And I didn't get to put the triad on there either. But she did get Why Did You Mess With Forever. The best angstful break-up song ever. "You ask to kiss me once goodbye, but you already did on somebody else's lips." You just can't top that. Try me. I'm THE John Mayer Connoisseur. [Thank you dictionary.com. I could've never spelled connoisseur without you.]

Mmkay, I'm gonna go. Gotta read. But I think our boys [Or just our boy. RhinoMo's in love and suddenly too good for us. Kiddin', kiddin'.] are coming over t'night, so I'm sure I'll have some great stories to tell later.

No comments: