Saturday, March 27, 2004

helloooo, spring

in my ears
the battle for everything
artist: five for fighting
song: 100 years


Spring has sprung, and it makes me happy. My only complaint has been the four thousand degrees it's been in the room. But, alas. Today, I purchased a wonderful Shadow Mayes fan. It's superior to all fans. And his name is Phal. I love Phal. All love Phal.

So a few decent things have happened in the past couple days. One, of course, being that spring has arrived. Secondly, LT cancelled grammar class for next week altogether, AND Hovie Hovis said, "Hey, I'm Hovie Hovis, and I'm hot. I also think we won't have class on Thursday. 'Cause I'm Hovie Hovis." So I don't have class on Thursday. Now, that's what I'm talkin' about.

Well, this warm weather's got me narcoleptic. I just want to sleep. I can't sit still for five second without nodding off. So I might be heading that way here in a few minutes. After, of course, I untangle the wadded mess that is my bed.

No comments: