Tuesday, March 02, 2004

whoa-uh-oh

There were many good things about today. One, I showed my grammar professor up. We had a little grammatical disagreement, and I won. Two, Hovie's babies are my babies. I scored a 102 on my midterm. Three, this weather has my face rocked off beyond recognition. Four, Justin came by to study for Ed (which we never did), and we went out and ate. Good times with a little Camino, Maroon 5, Nick's pizza thing, and WalMart.

Those are really the highlights of the day. I need to finish reading A Doll's House for humanidades. I also need to study a little for Ed, but the possibility of that is questionable. The rest of this week shouldn't be bad. I have a lot to read. We have that freaking bid packet as well. But once it's over, it's over. Well, until we have to do that skit, but there is plenty of time for procrastination in that respect. What I really need to be doing this week is figuring out what I'm going to do this summer. I'm seriously considering kicking it here in Murray for the break, but that means I have to figure out what classes I'm taking, actually get into those classes, get an apartment, get financial aid, get a job, and the list goes on. I've come to a rather simple conclusion. Being an adult sucks. Okay, not yet. The prospect of doing all this stuff actually sounds kinda fun, even with the challenge. But alas, how long will it be before I change my mind?

No comments: