Monday, November 10, 2003

because i have no original ideas

current clothing: My new Heavier Things Tour 2003 longsleeve tshirt that I'm oh-so-excited about with my Berea College Fall Preview tshirt under it. My new jeans from WalMart that I don't really like, but I bought them because I needed them.
current mood: I'm really stressed and a little jumpy. And it's my favorite mood. It's called watch-out-I-might-cry-at-any-moment.
current taste: Hmm. The number six from BK I just ate?
current hair: 'Froin' it as usual. It's all fuzzy and wadded up in a pony-tail-ish formation.
current annoyance: John's whining in the live version of Comfortable we have. I love him, but sheesh.
current smell: I smell like Corvette Lanes. That's promise.
current thing you ought to be doing: Many, many things. My short story for one. It's due in eighteen hours. I hope my bra holds out.
current jewelry: None. I don't do jewelry much.
current book: The next book I have to read is Possession. I think Michelle, Jennie, and I are going to rent it from Blockbuster. So much for that book...
current refreshment: Well, I did have the Burger Kink, but its remains are in the garbage can right outside Springer.
current worry: Getting this story done and surviving the rest of this week. It's-a gonna be rough.
current crush: It's been a while since I've really had a crush, I guess. I don't wanna talk about love, 'kay?
favorite celebrity: Doesn't this question kinda stick out? We got all these "current"s, and them BAM! There's a "favorite". I don't know. Celebrity? John Mayer, of course.
current longing: To be done with this semester. I've really enjoyed it, but I'm starting to get a little frazzled with it.
current music: Well, you know, when I first started to answer this question, Man on the Side was playing, but then I had to use the bathroom. Now we got Sucker. Good stuff.
current wish: That I didn't have to do any homework and I could sit here and play guitar.
current lyric in your head: I don't really have any mental lyric conflicting with what I'm hearing, so the words to Sucker. "Your tired words, your tired words are all the same...."
current makeup (if you're a girl!): Whatever's left from about 9:00 this morning, which is not much at all. It wasn't much to begin with.
current undergarments: Some WalMart goods. I'm not even sure.
current regret: Pulling out infront of those three cars as I was turning left onto Chesnut. I don't know what I was thinking. I don't guess I looked. Anyway, I still feel like I'm about to have a heart attack.
current desktop picture: Mankeys runnin' free.
current plans for tonight/weekend: Um, tonight I have to finish that story. And this weekend? Well, Holly and Val are rollin' out for UK. I figure I'll stay here, do some homework, and watch these four walls close in on me.
current cuss word du jour: There for a couple days I was kinda dropping bombs all over the place, but I'm trying to stop. But you can only imagine the words that flew out of my mouth as I went up on two when I pulled out infront of that car.
current disappointment: With the mood I'm in, I can go into a lot of disappointments that I'm sure this question wasn't even referring to. I'm gonna just keep movin'...
current amusement: As far as entertainment goes, me and Holly are really strange about just sitting here and rockin' out to some music. I didn't realize how odd that is until the day that Adrienne pointed that out. But we're all cool. It's a good time.
current IM/person you're talking to: I'm not talking to anyone. I have my messenger set to away. Yes. I leave it there even when I'm at my computer. So?
current love: Round Two of my favorite songs on Heavier Things. Here's to you Clarity, Split-Screen Sadness, and Only Heart.
current obsession: John, of course.
current thing or things on your wall: Lots of random stuff. Plenty of music posters. Pictures. I don't know. Go read Holly's.
current favorite book: The Murray Bible. Not really, but I've been seeing a lot of it lately.
current favorite movie: Mmmkay. I always say The Count of Monte Cristo to answer this question. But I haven't watched it in forever, so I feel like I don't have the right to claim it anymore.

No comments: