Monday, November 03, 2003

take me to the magic of the moment

We Monster Balladsed tonight. (Because it is a verb.) Very reminiscent of Webster County days. We listened to it like three times. We can't listen to something just once. No. I kid you not, we listened to Heavier Things approximately twenty times one day. That's when you know it's love.

You know, I'm going to issue an apology. I keep blogging without much interesting to blog about. But what else would I do with this time that I should be doing homework? That's what I thought. So I sit here with my hair in a towel. According to Val, it's the worst thing I can do to my hair. But I don't feel like drying it just yet, much less straightening it. I think I'll dry it here in a year or so and have poverty-hair-in-a-pony-tail tomorrow. Sexy. As usual.

I've decided that I'm not a friendly person. Yeah, I had that epiphany. Like, I don't acknowledge people. Maybe it's because I'm lazy. I don't know. When I'm with a group of people and everyone's telling a person "bye," I never say anything. I figure everybody else has got it covered, so why waste my breath? I mean, I like people and all. I really don't have an explanation for why I basically don't talk to people until I have to. Like I just did it. Meghan just walked in, and I didn't say a word to her. I did it earlier with Beth. It's not that I don't want to talk to them I just don't. Where's my decency? I don't know. Maybe I'm becoming an introvert in my old age. I think that's a possibility.

Mmkay, so I've looked at this little text box going on ten minutes now, and I don't know what to say. I think that's a good sign that I should just scrap this post and go to bed, but I'm going to post it anyway.

No comments: