Thursday, November 13, 2003

you can't love too much one part of it

Well, I have this time when I usually have class, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to blog. I mean, I've already been productive enough today, right? For starters, I went to humanities. That's being a good student. Then I came back and did my David Laundryere. I typed up my "research paper" so I atleast have something to take to English tomorrow. I decided that I'm probably going to take COM181 even though it's not going to bring me closer to graduation, but I wouldn't say that it's not going to further my education. We all need to learn about interpersonal communications, right? Anyway, so now I've figured out my fifteen hours for next semester, starting everyday at 9:30 and finishing everyday in the 12:00 hour, except for that COM lab. I'm a little confused about that. But anyway, that's a good time. Went to lunch. Came back and got my Local-83 membership kit. That makes me completely fourteen years old. I love it. I played a leetle geeter. Now I'm sitting here listening to Heavier Things. John Mayer has been invading MSU's campus, might I add. We saw a Heavier Things 2003 Tour tshirt this morning. And when we were leaving HUM this morning, the fella Holly and I conveniently refer to as "John Mayer" was singing "You can't love too much one part of it..." from Wheel. Always puts a smile on my face. Why am I fourteen?

Speaking of being a child, I'm a copycat. I'm all jealous of those kids with the Xangas, so I added me a little feature there at that bottom of each of my posts where you can send me comments. It's not like I really write much of anything worth commenting on, but I gotta keep up with the Joneses, you know. I guess it would be easier to just transplant myself to xanga.com, but I'm no traitor. Keepin' it real with Blogger. It takes a little more work, but I can also do all that "currently playing" business.

Currently Playing:
Heavier Things by John Mayer

+Split-Screen Sadness

Okay, that was just too much work, and it looks like crap. Ah, why do I need to put that on here anyway? Y'all already know the only music that plays in the 231 is John Mayer...

No comments: