Monday, November 03, 2003

eh, i can't think of a title

Back in Murray. I feel like I've been here all weekend somehow. I went with Val and Holly to eat Los. *sigh* Los. Anyway, I did some homeworky things, went to an FFG meeting, and then I went to Michelle's to work on our presentation with Jennie. We'll see how that goes. I'm glad it will be over tomorrow.

My head hurts. I don't know if it's because I've not had good sleep in a while, or if my ponytail is too tight, or if it is all the fumes emitting from the bathroom. Me, Holly, Ashley, and Les are paying Val to clean it. How pitiful is that? I don't even want to know what's she's scraped off of that floor. Eh, who cares. It's what? A buck seventy-five outta my pocket? Well worth it, I say.

So I don't really have much to blog about. It's late, and I have things I should be doing besides sitting here typing this. And it's hurting my fingers anyway. It's been a while since I've played this much guitar, so my fingers on my left hand are a little, um, tender. But I better toughen up 'cause it looks like me and Les are going to have to start our benefit concert series again.

Okay, I'm going absolutely nowhere with this blog. Sorry to have wasted your time. So let me throw in something that might make this worth reading for those of you who understand the beauty of this: I saw the Tror today at the Poole Resternt. It almost made me want to be in high school English again, just for a fleeting second. But it should be illegal for teachers to look that good. There should be some sort of screening on that type of thing.

No comments: