Wednesday, December 10, 2003

*dances*

Nothing quite puts you in the Christmas spirit like selling books back. I don't know if I've ever left Bradley Book Company a happy, or even content, person. But atleast I wasn't irate like I was last time they screwed me over. I left with $45.25 this time. I think that's the most I've ever gotten back. I coulda got more from the University bookstore if my humanities book wasn't jacked up. I ponder exactly what I could do with it. I already had planned to throw it at something, and when I returned to the 2E, there stood Lesil, who got to sell her book back. So I threw it at her. I might've broken her hip.

Well, school is done for. We had that humanities final this morning. It doesn't matter that we had a three hour hardcore study session last night. BarbCobb effed up my world, let me tell you. But I don't even care clip.

So now we're on the downhill slide. All I gotta do is pack. Nothing left for school. So maybe it resembles something more like a cliff rather than a hill. A cliff I could jump from, maybe? Nah, I don't feel the need to jump off one anymore, but had you pointed me towards a cliff anywhere between 8:00 and 9:30 this morning, I woulda come a-runnin'.

I gotta submit my short story and poetry to Notations, too, but that's no big deal. A matter of printing this stuff off and taking it to the seventh floor of Faculty before noon tomorrow. I really hope I get something published in there. I would like to see my short story in there, but most of all, I just want "Children of a Melancholy Mother" to make it. Ann, my poetry professor, despised that poem and I don't know why. I really liked it. It would make me ecstatic to see it published in there just prove Ann wrong. But truthfully, it's not that great of a poem. It would just be a nice little gesture of literary revenge. Hmm, as a matter of fact, I should probably go submit that stuff right now. I don't want to have to mess with it tomorrow, though I don't know what time Faculty Hall closes during finals. I guess there are still finals for night classes going on.

Alright, well, I'm out.

No comments: