Saturday, December 20, 2003

i've these dreams i'm walking home, home where it used to be

Well, it's been another nothingful day. I slept a lot later than I meant to. I shall not concede to the time of my awakening. All I know is that I jumped up, might've mumbled a few expletives, and went and got me some Honey Bunches of Oats. As I ate my wonderful cereal, I thought of the dreams I had. They involved a convenient store, my FFG mom's car, some tornadoes (there are always tornadoes in my dreams), some clapping Santa Claus lawn-ornaments, me and Ryan in some cheaply made medieval costumes, and an appearance by a man who looked just like one of my late uncles but said he was "just a friend of his." I'm not sure what I smoked before I went to bed, but it didn't mess.

So Mom wouldn't let me be social tonight. On a Friday night. What'd I do wrong? I couldn't figure it out either. So I accompanied her and Dad to Wade and Day's. This is the first time in my life I've been to their house this close to Christmas without the tree being up. That's kinda sad.

I came home and confirmed family get-together plans with Dale for tomorrow. I've been talking to my B/F/F/ (yes, I typed that right) who has finally returned from the dead. Talked to Justin a little. I miss them boys. :'( Anyway, I haven't done much of anything else. My existence is nothing short of boring. But I'm going to bed. My head is about to implode, and Mom and I are supposed to go to Evansville tomorrow morning. Maybe I can get some Hanukkah shopping done. I guess I need to, huh? It's getting down to the wire.

No comments: