Monday, December 29, 2003

i tell the truth 'cept when i lie

I ripped this off a friend who ripped it off a friend of a friend's xanga. Follow that? Yeah, me neither...

1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that you have in common with me.
3. Whatever you don't bold, replace with things about you.

1. I want to make John Mayer's babies.
2. I want a CD player that works all the time. Not just when it's 70+ degrees outside.
3. What the hell is a sheep umbrella?
4. I'm going to be in KY for Christmas break.
5. I love Rally's.
6. I don't know your mom.
7. I love computers.
8. I like driving.
9. I am not on anti-depressants.
10. I hate techno.
11. I have socks on right now only because my feet are cold. Otherwise, I'd be barefoot.
12. I am NOT obsessed with Mr. Bryant.
13. I <3 EASY finals.
14. I live with my best friend.
15. I broke an arm when I was three, but I don't remember which one it was.
16. Can I have my cake? Can I have you too?
17. I'm underage to drink.
18. Turtleneck sweaters make me claustrophobic.
19. I never had a boyfriend all through high school.
20. I drive a Buick.
21. This thing is cake compared to a 60pg. lab report.
22. My mom hates rap music.
23. I would rather watch a sappy movie than a fighting one.
24. I've never been out of the country.
25. I'm tired of having never been kissed.
26. I'm supposedly going to be a high school English teacher.
27. I think I want kids.
28. I was in gifted and talented classes in grade school.
29. TGI Friday's service is horrible.
30. I have a freaking car.
31. My eyes change colors.
32. Pets are cool, but I'm fine without one.
33. My dorm room does have carpet.
34. I have no living grandparents.
35. I didn't read cold mountain.
36. Libraries and book stores rock my face off.
37. I'm not a senior in high school.
38. My parents aren't divorced.
39. I cry during movies.
40. I've never seen fight club.
41. Shoestring fries are okay, but crinkle-cut are the best.
42. There shouldn't be Cracker Barrels north of the Mason Dixon line.
43. I haven't seen Marilyn Manson in concert.
44. I grew up on Roseann.
45. I really don't like being in pictures.
46. I think...way too much.
47. I can vote next year in the 2004 presidential election.
48. I've not lived in more than one dorm, ahem, residential college.
49. I wonder what cruel soul put an 's' in the word 'lisp'.
50. I hate kittens.
51. I do have a uterus.
52. But I'm not on birth control.
53. I liked Little Mermaid's hair.
54. Harry Potter is an okay fellow.
55. Ashley's fashion idol is another okay fellow, but he's cuter than Harry Potter.
56. I'm a college sophomore.
57. I've never been in a long distance relationship.
58. I'm out of high school.
59. I don't immediately delete answering machine messages.
60. My legs are hairy.
61. I like simple things.
62. I do care.
63. I don't miss high school.
64. My computer has miraculously escaped getting a virus.
65. I have hazel eyes.
66. I can SOMETIMES focus when I want.
67. I think I have OCD.
68. I don't like to sing solos in front of people.
69. Matt B's pizza and cheese bread gets two enthusiastic thumbs up.
70. I enjoy traveling.
71. I love road trips with my friends.
72. I hate people.
73. My mom ruled Dr. Mario on the original Nintendo.
74. I'm afraid to drive that extra 10 miles with my gas light on.
75. John Cusack films win.
76. I am Captain Nostalgia.
77. I've had both blonde and red highlights.
78. I'm not cool enough to be on scholarship.
79. I think I don't always know when to give up.
80. I watch VH1 way more than MTV.
81. High school me and college me could have a civil conversation.
82. If I had exboyfriends, I'd keep their letters, but vow to throw them all away when I really fall in love.
83. I don't have glasses or contacts.
84. I talk to myself.
85. I have nothing but each ear pierced once.
86. I was not a high school athlete.
87. I have one sister.
88. I have treated a hard boiled egg as a child for one week.
89. I want to be loved. Badly.
90. I've never been arrested.
91. I'm a hopeless romantic. Someone sweep me off my feet.
92. I've flown in an aeroplane.
93. I play a little guitar.
94. I live in a little house on the "highway."
95. I care what those who are close to me think of me.
96. I love the smell of gasoline.
97. I usually talk myself out of buying stuff that I want.
98. I'd really, really like to get some flowers.
99. The best place to buy t-shirts is Goodwill.
100. Though I haven't heard it yet, I'd put money on the prospect that Ben Harper's live album makes the best love makin' music.

No comments: