Monday, May 24, 2004

delirium

Oh. My gosh. I am so tired. I didn't fall asleep again until about 5:00 this morning. So I set my alarm for 9:00. I am determined to be awake while the sun is up, whether or not I'm asleep when it is down. Anyway, I kept hitting the snooze until 10:30, when I decided I must get up. Granted, I don't normally get up that early during the summer. So I'm not sure why I am doing this. Actually, I am writing this entry just to keep myself awake. It's not doing such a good job.

In other boring news, when did I become so allergic? I am quite tired of sneezing all the time. I'm not even sure what I am allergic to, but these past two springs have gotten me pretty good. According to pollen.com, today the pollen count here is 8.6, which is in the high range. Hmm, our predominant pollens are grass, mulberry, and walnut. Did I know that grass had pollen? Okay, just call me stupid because I don't think I did. Anyway, I must be allergic to it or something. I need to go find those Allegra sample that my wonderful sister got for me.

Alright. I'm sorry for such pitiful content. I'm sure that since I've written a big paragraph on allergies and pollen, my hit count is going to sky-rocket. I'm just waiting for the numbers to rise.

No comments: