Wednesday, May 12, 2004

while i wait

Right now, I am waiting for Dale to drive up. We're getting ready to go to Patti's. It's been a long time since I've been there, and I am excited. Flower-pot bread and strawberry butter...

So last night, we went to Erin's wedding. It's crazy, these people getting married. It's one thing to be a kid sitting in the pew watching "adults" tie the knot, but it seems something totally different when someone your own age gets married. You're supposed to be an adult, but the person that's getting married seems like a kid. Anyway, it was good, and I got to see Jennifer Durbin whom I haven't seen in quite some time. (By the way, she says hi to everyone.) After the wedding, Dale, Tim, and I saw Laws of Attraction. We were the only ones in the theatre. As a matter of fact, they had to start the movie for us. It was a pretty good movie. Cheesy chick flick, of course. I still don't understand why fate and probability teamed up for us to see it.

Well, Dale's likely to drive up any second. Yesterday, he was miraculously early. Who knows. He might be a repeat offender.

No comments: