Tuesday, January 13, 2004

i'll be alright if it was just 'til st. patrick's day

It feels like a hundred years have passed since I blogged last. Maybe that is because so much has happened. Today marked the end of the "first day of school." I've now set foot in humanities 212 (which I seem to be referring to not as humanidades, but humdinger for purposes unbeknownst to me), Spanish 102 (where I am a puppy and my classmates are aliens), sociology (in which Justin would like to make Ed's babies, for good reason), standard usage of the English language (where it's okay that I get giddy about words and their functions), major American authors (commonly referred to as Hovie), and library orientation (a class I'll only be able to survive because of Ashley, and it's only half-semester). To protect the innocent (yet responsible) folks that have kept me on the edge of my seat for the past two days, I'll not name everyone involved. But let's just say this: Spring semester 2004, the gift that keeps on giving. I'll give a shout-out to two of the bigger happenings that took place today. One, we got John tiquetas for Louisville. Let's hear it for row ten. And, though I'm supposed to keep this on Tha Down Low (hehe), my seester's gonna have a beeby. Good times, huh? But those good times hardly make all the other unexpected events pale in comparison. It's been a good coupla days.

I should probably have a lot more to say, but I don't. I'm kinda tired. And I need to brush up on some espanicular, 'cause I don't want to look like an idiot in front of all those Mexicans in my class. *sniff* I miss Eric Pre-Pharm. Anyway, since I'm getting up at the butt-crack of dawn, I'm calling it bed soon.

No comments: