Friday, January 16, 2004

maybe, maybe, maybe you'll find something that's enough to keep you

It's Friday, and I didn't even know it. Well, I was up for probably an hour and a half and ready to nap a take this morning when Holly reminded me that hey, it's Friday, and I can take a fat nap this afternoon. I think I will. I'm about tired. But first, I thought I'd share some of the mundane events of my life.

Classes are good, I believe. Like I say, I've got lots of work to do, but we're all cool. On the way back from Ed today, Justin caught up with me, and then we met Ryan. So I decided to partake in a little chickenity since I didn't know what I was going to do for lunch anyway. If there was ever a downfall to the nearly-perfect spring semesters of this world, it would be that they mess up every habit (good, bad, and ugly) of the fall semester. Lunch schedules have had a cap busted in them, and it's going to take a little time to get it all figured out.

Speaking of time, that stuff flies. I can't believe this week is over and a heavenly three-day weekend is on the horizon. So I do believe I'm going to draw this thing to a close, relay my day's events to Holly, and then possibly get my nap on.

No comments: