Friday, January 02, 2004

feliz ano nuevo

Well, the new year is here, huh? And I didn't even post on the first day. What a shame...

I completed my Lord of the Rings homework, so tonight Dale and I went to see the third one. You know, it may make me a geek, but that trilogy is some good stuff. I almost cried at the end. I did get teary, but there were none rolling down my cheeks. But who wouldn't cry at the end of a movie you've been sticking with for almost ten hours? We ate before and after the movie. Before, we went to Rally's. After, we went to Steak N Shake. That's how long that movie was. Sheesh.

So it's getting late, and I should probably go to bed. Tomorrow is a little Freak Suiteity. And Saturday we get to see the boys. I hope they make it to WebCo okay. I think I got the directions right the second time around. ;-)

No comments: