Sunday, January 04, 2004

let's get a little mud on the tires

This weekend was a good one. Friday night we did the Freak Suite thing at Ashley's. Yesterday, Justin and Ryan came in for a little WebCo action. In an attempt to give them the Real WebCo Experience, Holly had Ryan traipsing the Hemi all over some backroads. Let me say, I went down more Webster County backroads that I didn't know existed last night than I ever have in my life. And let me give the sofa sleeper a little shout out. The seven hours on that thing watching Identity, Donnie Darko, and about thirty seconds of The Godfather has my back hurting. I can't imagine the pain the boys must be in. Yes, I can. I've slept on that thing before. *shudders* Anyway, this weekend was good and very reminiscent of life in Murray. I miss it. But I like home, too. There are just some things about home that I love. And I will miss them come Sunday.

It's been a while since I've blogged, but I don't have too much to say. I'm quite tired. This is probably going to be my earliest bedtime in three weeks.

No comments: