Wednesday, January 21, 2004

i'm just sittin' here waitin' for you to come on home and turn me on

So it's been a little while. I can't count how many times I came to blogger.com, opened up the page to update, and if I was really good, I even started to write. But usually, I opened it and sat here until I changed my mind. As a matter of fact, with the commitment problem, you'll be lucky to see this post make it to blogdom.

The past few days have been decidedly interesting. Our "road trip" to Benton was a hoopin' 'n hollerin' good time. My guess is most of the hollering happened at that freaking old abandoned house that we were stupid enough to go into. (Public Service Announcement: If you only have one flashlight, don't let Justin Downing have it.) Other than all that, we did have fun shootin' pool. Okay, I had fun watching while they played pool. Maybe one day I'll join in the fun, but I'd hate to have to steal Ryan's thunder. ;-)

Sheesh, I'm sitting here trying to think of what I could talk about. For the first morning in quite some time, I don't really have any homework to take care of before class, so I thought I'd take this wonderful opportunity to blog it up. I'm not doing very well. But I'm in one of those funks, and if I got myself on a roll, I might never stop and you'll worry about me. Later, homeses.

No comments: