Saturday, January 24, 2004

just one more hand me down

Evenin'. Most of my memories of this day seem very scattered in such a way that they could not have all happened in the same day. But I guess they did.

The beginning of this day seems so long ago. And just so you know, instead of making my bed this morning, which I do every morning now, I changed John's water. Poor boy doesn't know what to do with himself. My Spanish class was cancelled again today. I haven't had that class since last Friday. Doesn't hurt my feelings too much. So I spent a lot of time in the Curris Center with Justin today, before and after Ed. It wasn't long after I made it back to the room that Holly arrived and we went to WalMart to get her money back. (I originally typed "monkey." We went to WalMart to get her monkey back.) This seemingly harmless act left the both of us more irate than is decidely healthy. I don't know if I'm going to relay the story because it'll just make me angry all over again. And then I'd have to go slash some tires. No. Really, I would. So we came back and took an Ashley's-shift-at-the-VRE nap. Tonight involved some Los, a little Dishwashers, and whole lot of Paris, T-N. Good times, I must say, but I was glad to get back to the room. I had to contain myself unto safety, folks.

Those are the events of my day. Who knows what the next few days hold. Dale nor Daphne are coming down, so I have no one to entertain. That's cool, I guess, 'cause I have a hard enough time entertaining myself. Maybe I can actually get some stuff done this weekend, but more than likely, that'll never happen.

No comments: